About the Journal
International Journal of Cultural and Social Science (IJCSS) is an International Journal covering various social science fields, including culture, sociology, communication, politics, and information literacy. All articles submitted in the English language.
Authorship and Plagiarism
Authorship of articles should be limited to those who have contributed sufficiently to take public responsibility for the contents. These contributions include (a) conception and design, analysis and interpretation of data, or both; (b) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; (c) final approval of the version to be published; and (d) agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work by ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved. The journal interprets submission to the IJCSS to mean that all the listed authors have agreed with all of the article's content. The corresponding (submitting) author is responsible for ensuring that this agreement has been reached and managing all communication between the journal and co-authors before and after publication. Any requests for changes to the author list after submissions, such as a change in the order of the authors or the deletion or addition of authors, need to be accompanied by a letter signed by all original authors. The letter should be scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the submitting author. The IJCSS editors assume that on multi-group collaborations, one member of each collaboration, usually the most senior member of each submitting group, has accepted responsibility for the contributions to the manuscript from their team.
It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to ensure that:
- The article is an original work and does not involve fraud, fabrication, or plagiarism.
- The article has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. If accepted by the IJCSS, the article will not be submitted for publication to any other journal.
- The article contains no defamatory or unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that infringe upon individual privacy, proprietary rights, or any statutory copyright.
- They have written permission from owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works included and have credited the sources from where they were obtained.
- All authors have made significant contributions to the study, including the conception and design of the article, the analysis of the data, and the writing of the manuscript.
- All authors have reviewed the manuscript, take responsibility for its content, and approve its publication.
- All authors are aware of and agree to the terms of this publishing agreement.
Every article submitted to the IJCSS is screened by iThenticate software.
The journal and respective authors hold exclusive copyrights of all materials published in the IJCSS. Any reproduction of material from the journal without proper acknowledgment or prior permission will result in an infringement of intellectual property laws. Written acceptance of the Journal Publishing Agreement (JPA) is required before the article can be published.
Any authors who may have grievances about any aspect of their interaction with the IJCSS should e-mail the Editor-in-Chief at email@example.com. Every effort will be made to acknowledge the complaint within 7 days of receiving it. If required, the Editor-in-Chief will consult with other editors regarding the complaint. The Editor-in-Chief will liaise directly with the complainant and thoroughly explain the steps they have taken to resolve the matter.